In order for us to provide a safe environment and a competitive, healthy service, we request you strictly follow the below mentioned rules:
1. We only accept top level domains. No subdomains or website / blog creating services are allowed.
2. We do not accept websites which produce or provide any adult content or contain links to such content
3. We do not accept websites which engage in, promote or facilitate illegal or legally questionable activities such as pirating and hacking.
4. Overlaying or hiding our ads, or overlaying them with other ads will lead to permanent domain / account termination; Our ad code must be visible on the approved website and can not be put in other pages, scripts or frames.
5. Usage of autorefreshing scripts on pages that contain our ads will lead to website suspension.
6. We do not accept websites which promote any types of hate-mongering (i.e., racial, political, ethnic, religious, gender-based, sexuality-based or personal, etc.).
7. We do not accept websites which contain materials of gruesome violence, obscene or vulgar language, and abusive content or content which endorses or threatens physical harm.
8. We do not accept websites that encourage their users to interact with ads.
9. We do not accept websites which display excessive number of ads or pop-unders.
10. If we suspect that a publisher is displaying our ads in a way that breaks these terms, we reserve the right to put his/her account, including all unpaid earnings, on hold, for further investigation. We then send a notice to the publisher to make the appropriate changes to his/her ad displaying method. If the publisher fails to make these changes or continues to break our terms, his/her account is blocked and all earnings revoked.
11. Accounts with no activity for a period above 30 days will be subject to termination.
12. We reserve the right to permanently terminate any account we consider inappropriate for our network, with or without notification.